In the market, you can find an infinity of packaging options for the transport of machinery, the complex part is knowing which one is the most suitable for your machine, with its characteristics and peculiarities.
The first thing you must bear in mind is that the machine will leave from its destination and will have to arrive at its origin without being damaged, the customer must receive their product in perfect condition.
That is why, for the transport of heavy machinery you will need a special large-tonnage packaging and you must take into account:
- The internal protection of the machinery, to avoid possible wobbles.
- External protection, to prevent corrosion of the merchandise by the sun, rain, dust, etc.
- The stabilization of the merchandise for its transport and handling.
Key aspects to pack heavy machinery of great tonnage:
To begin, you must answer the following questions: Is the merchandise going to be outdoors? In what medium will it be transported? Will the merchandise be fixed? Once you have the answer to these questions, you will be able to choose the most suitable machinery transport packaging.
A key aspect to take into account when thinking about the packaging for the transport of machinery is to pack the machinery with different layers, in such a way that the machinery is totally protected from possible knocks and erosions during handling or during rainy or cold weather. hot.
Better materials for the transport of heavy machinery:
- Industrial wooden packaging : This type of packaging is ideal, an example is wooden boxes. These are very resistant with a high level of protection, allowing maximum protection of the machinery. In addition, you can request to manufacture a wooden packaging upon request, adapting to the specifications and size of the machinery you want to transport.
- Pallets: There are different types of pallets, but all of them are ideal to further protect the load and ensure that it is transported and handled properly and without suffering damage.
- Anti- corrosive packaging : When dealing with machinery, you must take special care to protect said cargo against any fluctuation in temperature: high salinity, rain, etc. In the case of large-tonnage machinery, one of the most useful packaging is industrial shrink packaging , since it can be adapted to any type of merchandise, in addition to providing protection against UV rays, fire, among other great features.
If you still have doubts about which industrial packaging could be suitable for the transport of goods, you can contact the professionals of the Emablex Group , with more than 100 years of experience. At Embalex, you will find all kinds of packaging for the transport of machinery, we adapt to the characteristics of your merchandise and we advise you so that your large-tonnage cargo is transported in the most efficient way.